Voting is Open! Use the link below to view all 131 photo entries. Vote for your 13 favorites (Cover and 12 months) by clicking the photo to enlarge it, then checking the 'thumbs up' box on each photo. Voting will be open until August 21, 2019. Then, a panel of professional photographers will consider your 'People's Choice' Winners in their selections for the 2020 Calendar.Voting Ballot
Our City Through Your Eyes
Below are the rules used for the 2019 Calendar Contest.
- Only photographs taken by amateur photographers will be allowed.
- Entries will be received from 9:00 a.m., June 4, 2019, through 4:00 p.m., July 12, 2019.
- A completed entry form must be submitted with each photograph.
- Entries must be submitted via an online form, which will be available when the entry period opens on June 4th.
- Photographers do not need to be residents of the City of Wildwood, Missouri.
- Participants may submit up to three (3) photographs.
- By submitting the entry form, you agree that you shot the photograph and it is now the property of the City of Wildwood. Additionally, you agree, and grant permission, to allow the photograph to be used by the City in the calendar and/or future articles, ads, webpages, promotional, and/or other materials.
- Must be in a digital format … NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Can be either color or black and white.
- Must have been taken between September 1, 1995 (the City’s incorporation date) and July 12, 2019.
- Must have been taken within the City limits of the City of Wildwood, Missouri.
- Entries from past contests will not be accepted.
- Subject matter of the photographs is limited to landscapes, buildings/structures, or wildlife scenes. A person, or persons, can be included in the photograph, but should not be the main subject of the image.
- Must submit entry form information with photograph.
- Helpful hints:
- To ensure a quality calendar will be produced, do not reduce the size of the photograph.
- Do not submit photographs that are nearly identical. Pick your favorite. By submitting photographs that are similar, you may cause the votes to be disbursed among them, leading to none receiving enough to win a space in the calendar.
- Helpful hints:
Entry Form Information
- Each submittal must be accompanied, by the following information:
- Name, Mailing Address, Telephone Number, and Email of Photographer.
- Location where photograph was taken.
- Acknowledgement that by submitting, you agree the photograph was taken by you, is now the property of the City of Wildwood, and may be used in any of its future publications.
- All entries will be placed on the City’s website and open to a vote of the public.
- The final selections will be completed by a panel of photography experts, who will use the voting completed by the public as a key factor in their review process.
- On-line voting will take place between July 29, 2019 through August 21, 2019.
- The professional judging will be completed by - date TBD.
- Winners for the calendar will be announced on the City’s website no later than - date TBD.
- The photographers who have their submittals selected will have their photographs published in the City’s annual calendar (which is sent to over 13,000 households), will also receive five (5) free copies of the calendar and a special Wildwood Gift.